Web Designing Training Institute in Indore
Web design is the process of creating websites.It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design.
Website design courses are provided to train people in designing websites with latest techniques using html5, css3 and bootstrap. Many people think that they can prepare their website by using whatever little knowledge they have, but it does not work, because the search engine ranks only those WebPages, which contain useful features for the users.
What will you get in Website design course?
Our Web Designing Course in indore, is offered by industry experts who have real time experience in Web Design! This course of study will help you start your career in IT. You can create your own job part time or full time. We are no.1 recommended web design institute in Indore for the affordable fees and job support which take you one step ahead.
Various Web Technologies and their dedicated functionality
Here you will understand that which technology is for what. This is a short and simple description.
- HTML: HTML is a markup language which is used for describing web pages.
- CSS: CSS decides how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen.
Course Content – Web-Designing Institute in Indore
- Careers in Web Technologies and Job Roles
- How the Website Works ?
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Difference between a Web Designer and Web Developer
- Types of Websites (Static and Dynamic Websites)
- Web Standards and W3C recommendation
- Photoshop Cs5-For Image Editing & Mockup Creation
- Dreamweaver Cs6-For Fast Working in Company
- Html 4.0-Hyper Text Markup Language
- Html 5.0-Hyper Text Markup Language
- Css 2.0-Cascading Style Sheet
- Css 3.0-(Basic Knowledge)
- Updating, adding and deleting element content
- Inserting nodes into the DOM and manipulating parents and siblings
- Adding and removing CSS rules and classes
- Controlling element size and position
- Controlling visibility with .hide().show() and .toggle()
- Combining animations and responding to callbacks
- Leveraging object literals to control animations
- Developing custom animations with .animate()
- Selecting and setting focus on the first element
- Responding to focus and blur events
- Providing real-time feedback via keyboard events
- Integrating a validation plugin
- Extending jQuery with Plugins.